POSTPONED – (TBD) Business Networking Event
Thank you for your interest in the upcoming Frontenac Business Networking Event scheduled for March 26 at 6pm.
The KFL&A Public Health is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. We love networking opportunities with our area businesses, but have decided to postpone this non-essential event to safeguard public health as much as possible.
Until a new date is set for a Business Networking Event, our teams at Frontenac County Economic Development, CFDC and Kingston Economic Development Corporation are all available to help businesses connect and succeed in Frontenac. In the meantime, If you require business assistance or wish to discuss the impacts of these events on your business, Please do not hesitate to reach out directly to:
Richard email@example.com, tel: 613-548-9400 ext.330
Anne firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 613-372-1414
Ian email@example.com, tel: 613-544-2725 ext. 7248
We look forward to seeing you soon.
QuickBooks Online Basics
Offered by Connections Learning Centre, 24719 Hwy #7, Sharbot Lake, ON Tel:613-279-2499 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday mornings 9:30 am – 12:30 pm. Learn the accounting you need to know to use the program. Learn to setup and navigate QuickBooks Online and to do everday financial tasks. Runs from March 2 – April 6, 2020
Duration: 3 days, 3 hours per day 6.00pm – 9.00pm. March 31st, April 1st & April 2nd.
You will cover topics such as;
- What it takes to become a successful small business owner.
- How to develop a vision, business model and plan for your business.
- How to do market research to ensure your business is viable.
- How to develop a Marketing Plan for your business.
- Low cost, no cost marketing tools that work for small business.
- Tax tips for small business.
- How to create a sales forecast.
- How to develop a cash flow forecast.
- How to price your products and/or services.
- How to calculate your break-even point to test the viability of your business.
- How to manage your time.
- Business management tips.
- The secrets to building a successful business.
- How to stay motivated inspired and not give up.
About the program provider
BizLaunch has trained over 100,000 entrepreneurs worldwide. It works with small business owners who are thinking about starting a business, preparing to launch or currently running one. BizLaunch uses experienced small business owners to train, advise and coach these entrepreneurs.
About Andrew Patricio (Presenter) Andrew is the owner and founder of BizLaunch. He has started 7 businesses of his own, authored two books on small business and presented workshops, seminars and webinars globally. Andrew has trained and mentored Starter Company and Summer Company students over the last 10 years.
CANCELLED Selling Food to Ontario
April 2, 2020 • 9:00am – 4:00pm
Lion’s Hall, 4504 Verona Sand Rd, Verona, ON
Funding News – Rural Economic Development Funding Available in Ontario
Funding for Indigenous economic development
For programs on how indigenous people can get support for business, employment and training opportunities. More information on Indigenous Provincial programs.