The Eastern Ontario Development Program (EODP) delivered through the Frontenac CFDC is now closed to applications and all of the 2018-19 funds have been full expended. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all those business owners who accessed the program and to congratulate them on the successes they have achieved. You can find a full listing of approved EODP projects by visiting https://frontenaccfdc.com/start/grants
In addition to the EODP projects funded by the Frontenac CFDC, Northumberland CFDC funded what is referred to as a Collaborative Economic Development Program (CEDP) which are larger-scaled projects throughout Eastern Ontario. For a listing of these projects visit https://financingandstrategy.com/cedp/
The Eastern Ontario Development Program (EODP) is funded through the Federal Development Agency of Southern Ontario (FedDev) with the goal of promoting growth of new and existing businesses in rural Eastern Ontario.
Other GRANT OPTIONS to assist you in growing your business:
- Eastern Ontario Development Fund – is a Provincial fund that gives money to businesses, municipalities and not-for-profit organizations for economic development in eastern Ontario.
- Federal Development of Southern Ontario – is a government agency that works with southern Ontario’s communities, businesses and not-for-profits to address regional and global economic challenges. The deliver a number of programs to help create, retain and grow businesses.
- National Research Council of Canada – is the Government of Canada’s premier organization for research and development
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture Food and Rural Affairs – delivers a range of programs and services for the agriculture and food sectors and rural affairs. They also provide information on food safety, livestock, crops and environment.
- Agricultural Adaptation Council – administers government funding to help you build your agribusiness ideas.
- The Funding Portal – headquartered in Toronto, is Canada’s bilingual one-window gateway to improve access to 11,000 sources of government funding and private financing.
- Collaborative Economic Development Projects (CEDP) – there are no Collaborative EODP funds available for the balance of the EODP contract period ending Dec. 2018.