Do you have a good idea to grow your business #inFrontenac?
Your project may be eligible for an Eastern Ontario Development Program (EODP) grant of up to 50% reimbursement. Some examples of eligible projects …
- Trade Shows – to help you expand your market, EODP pays up to 50% of the cost of registration, travel, accommodation and meals to attend a trade show that you have not exhibited at previously
- Skills training – as an example, we have had a self-employed plumber who have used this funding to become certified gas fitters to expand the services he offers.
- E-Commerce – want to build an on-line shopping component on your website – we will pay up to 50%.
- Technical / Expert support – would your business benefit by tapping into some expertise? EODP can reimburse up to 50% of the cost. We have a client who has benefited from hiring a niche marketing consulting firm. Another client built a new commercial facility and EODP assisted with the technical drawings.
- Equipment – The EODP may be able to assist with up to 50% of the cost if the equipment is innovative and/or you can demonstrate that it will improve your productivity and profitability.
If you would like to see how other Frontenac businesses used EODP funding, visit our newsletters https://frontenaccfdc.com/wp-content/uploads/CFDC-2017Spring.pdf
If you don’t have the 50% required as your contribution, we may be able to assist with a loan. For eligibility criteria and guidelines, visit https://frontenaccfdc.com/start/grants/ or call Sue at 1-888-372-1414